Australian Cruise

Australian Cruise
Our first full day in Australia, 2012, on a Freemantle beach.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Done!

I'm done!  At least with what I can do myself. :-)  I moved all the buckets into the new food storage room, (putting the ones we don't rotate in the closet), and got everything else on a shelf.  I could have put some of the buckets on a shelf, but they fit nicely in the closet, so I won't worry about them.  I put most of the wheat in there, and I actually do use the wheat, but I don't go through it very fast.  I left 2 buckets of wheat on the shelf.  But the rest (beans, sugar, salt and the rest of the wheat) got put in the closet, and I shut the doors after I took the picture. 

Now to just get Jacob to take away his stuff.......
The two big shelves: plenty of room to add more.

The rotation racks.

The closet!

1 comment: