Australian Cruise

Australian Cruise
Our first full day in Australia, 2012, on a Freemantle beach.

Friday, June 6, 2014

Stairs are gone!

I knew John was going to be pretty busy on Saturday, and wouldn't have as much time to work on the deck, so I took a couple of hours this week and took off the stairs and unscrew the top boards.  Besides 2 stubborn screws, the top boards are just sitting on the supports.  Not very safe, right now!

THAT did not stop Nathan from getting a ladder and coming into the house that way when I invited him for dinner!  Imagine my surprise when I hear someone unlocking the back door!  I yelled out, "Are you crazy?!!"  Yep, I think that was the word!  He's been coming in through that door for over 20 years.  Why should he change now, just because there are no stairs?




No comments:

Post a Comment