Australian Cruise

Australian Cruise
Our first full day in Australia, 2012, on a Freemantle beach.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Family History Conference and Apricots!

Well, today was the 2nd day of the Family History Conference at BYU.  I spent yesterday learning PowerPoint.  I learned some pretty cool stuff.  Today, I spent the morning at the FHC, but went to the Conference in the afternoon.  Finally learned how to use Legacy with new.familysearch.org.  I actually really like it, and will now probably change to using Legacy instead of PAF.  But I also got a CD from Ancestral Quest (the free version) that I'll try out and see how I like it.

It was pouring rain when I got home, again, but it did eventually stop, so I went out and picked apricots at dusk.  This time I actually got quite a lot of ripe apricots!   Here's today's apricot harvest, as well as a view of the tree from our dining room window.  The lower branches touch the ground, and the highest branches we can't reach with the picker from the 8 ft. ladder!

1 comment:

  1. Want to send some apricots our way? ;)

    ReplyDelete