Australian Cruise

Australian Cruise
Our first full day in Australia, 2012, on a Freemantle beach.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Education Week

I had a great time going to Education Week.  I went to lots of great classes, but the funnest class was with Chef Brad.  He inspired me to cook with more grains than wheat!  In fact, today I made Oatmeal and Brown Rice Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies.  They're pretty good.  My primary class liked them, so that's a point in my favor!  I found the cookie recipe online somewhere (sorry, I didn't copy it), but I had to add a lot more flour than the recipe called for.  Chef Brad has a great website with great info and recipes.  His TV show is on BYUtv.  Chef Brad

1 comment:

  1. I will have to check out Chef Brad sometime. Always looking for new healthier recipes. :)

    ReplyDelete