Australian Cruise

Australian Cruise
Our first full day in Australia, 2012, on a Freemantle beach.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Super Saturday

Our Relief Society put on a Super Saturday.  There were lots of different projects: A tile with the B virtues, stick horses, children's aprons made from a kitchen towel, hanging towel w/ hot pad, children's rings, braided headbands, Christmas bags and tags, and a mini quiet book.  I may have missed one or two, but mainly that was it.  I made the bags, tags and quiet book.  They are pretty cute, if I do say so myself!
The mini quiet book is made from name badge holders, and 2x3 pictures. We're supposed to add some pictures of our own.  I think I'll call it a "purse quiet book."


1 comment:

  1. It is crazy that you've already had Super Saturday. I don't know if my ward is going to do it or not this year.

    ReplyDelete