Australian Cruise

Australian Cruise
Our first full day in Australia, 2012, on a Freemantle beach.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Thursday I decided to hike Y Mountain.  I wanted my exercise that day to be fun!  And I totally enjoyed it!  I really like hiking, but just don't do it very much.  I bundled up good, and took half of the layers off by the time I got back down. 

Took me 40 minutes to get up, (to turn #10, level with the bottom of the Y), and 33 minutes to get back down.  If the weather is good, I plan on doing it again on Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to mention that I was the fortunate observer of a hawk circling, looking for food, on my last trip to the Y. I sat to rest a minute, looked up, and there he was. I watched him for several minutes. It was awesome.

    ReplyDelete