Australian Cruise

Australian Cruise
Our first full day in Australia, 2012, on a Freemantle beach.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pinterest testing

Another test:  I saw this clever idea and just had to try it.
I didn't happen to have an empty soda bottle, but did have an empty milk jug.  I carefully took that little ring off, and that ended up being very useful, because it needed that to hold down the bag.  Before that it was very loose and the lid didn't want to screw on.

Since this photo, I remembered I had a Snapp Capp, and put that on instead.  It works that same as the milk jug lid.

So, it worked.  Do I like it?  Yes and no.  It is a clever idea, but because the hole is so small, it is actually more difficult to pour out the chocolate chips.  So I think something like a Copco bag cap would be a lot more useful.  But obviously more expensive than free!  For now I'll keep using my chip clips from Ikea.  (I have some from Pampered Chef, too.  Love them both. I have about 3 dozen!)

No comments:

Post a Comment