Australian Cruise

Australian Cruise
Our first full day in Australia, 2012, on a Freemantle beach.

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Truck Quilt

I have meant to post this since Christmas, but it was very busy, then I forgot! 

I made this quilt for my grandson, who loves trucks! 
We (my mom and I) have made our quilt 'sandwich'.

On the frame and Mom trimming off the excess.

Details of the before and after trimming.

On the frame and ready to start quilting!

Wahoo! We've done our first roll!

Mom is REALLY good at this.

See how nice her quilting is?

All done except the parts that are going to be machine quilted.


Sewing on the binding.

Proof that I actually did do some of the work. :-)

Christmas Day! "Did you get a blanket?" "No! It's trucks!"

Already playing under his new quilt.

Elise says he won't sleep with any other blanket.  I love that he loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment