Australian Cruise

Australian Cruise
Our first full day in Australia, 2012, on a Freemantle beach.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Excited grandma to be

So, I'm very excited to be a grandma (baby boy due November 5th, I believe), and it shows.  I am also frugal.  And that shows.  So when I see a great deal on a baby item, I can hardly control myself!

I saw a yard sale a month ago and bought several Fisher Price toys.  So dang cute.  Saturday I saw a yard sale and bought a play-pen and a swing.  Now to just sanitize them!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Buying baby stuff can be so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo sanitization! I say let the kid the battle between baby and disease commence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa tells me that kids who eat a little dirt now and then are actually healthier because of it. Still, you don't want to feed them dirt. Sanitize them for goodness sakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that a total sanitized world is not good for children. But since I don't know where these have really been.... I'll get them cleaned up good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Put new batteries in the swing- it works! Washed the cover and wiped down the rest. Looks practically new. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete