Australian Cruise

Australian Cruise
Our first full day in Australia, 2012, on a Freemantle beach.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hello!

Hi!  My name is Rhonda.  I feel like a "normal" person, and thought it may be silly to have my own blog, but decided I'd give it a go!  So here goes!

A little about myself:  I'm a stay at home mom, whose 3 wonderful boys have all grown up, and so I guess that now makes me a stay at home wife, instead!

Besides keeping the household together, with clean clothes and yummy food, I love to crochet, cross-stitch and do genealogy.

My household now consists of myself, my wonderful husband, John, my 2 year old sun conure, Kiwi, and 3 six month old parakeets.

When I learn to post pictures, I'll let you see them!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! Look forward to checking back often. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete